Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I Love My Kids!!!

Lately I have been thinking so much about how grateful I am for my wonderful kids!!! They are so sweet and just so special to me. I love how they make life so easy for me, and put a smile on my face everyday. I'm so grateful for Jake and what a good example he is to the younger two, he is so good with playing and keeping them happy. He has had a story for me everyday when he comes home from school, it's usually about certain people at school or something that happened at recess. Alex had half days all week long, so we got some time together to look through his toy magazines. Everything Alex and Maria see in the store, is expressed with an OOOOHH I REALLY LIKE THAT SENIA!!!, CAN I HAVE IT FOR CHRISTMAS??? I was listening to Alex and Jake play together and started to laugh at some of the way Alex pronounces words, delivery is ediverty, obstacle course is oposticle course, Popsicle is pockisole...it's just so cute!!! He asks me if I love him to heaven and back? There are so many funny and cute things that he always does. Then there is Maria, the most independent child I have ever seen. I have been having her help me clean the vegetables I make for dinner, and she loves it!!! She is my worry free child, the other day Jake spilled something on the ground while eating dinner, and Dan said something along the lines of " Jake why is it that your the oldest child and spill the most on the ground?" Maria instantly replied with " Daddy It's okay, you can clean it up!!!" We all just laughed. She is loving dance and dances all throughout the house showing off her plies and arabesque. I am the luckiest person in the whole world to be able to take care of such great kids!!! I love them so much!!! Alex A. and I had a fun date on Saturday, we went and got tacos to go at a little place called Mole Mole, they were so yummy. We took our tacos to the Hudson river Bridge and walked halfway and sat down to eat our tacos!!! It was fun, we finished our walk and got our 2.4 miles of walking in for the day!!! Alex did some work, and then we went to Coyote Grill for dinner, it was a fun date!! I'm so lucky to have the BEST people in my life!!!





Maria has convinced me that she is going to be a Magician!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment