Tuesday, February 2, 2010

New Changes!!!

Last week we had a new addition to our family, I am going back to Arizona and Christa is the new nanny!!! The kids are so cute and have been saying the most cutest things. Maria's new thing is "OHHH MYYY GOSSSSHHH!!!" She says that quite frequently, I just mock her and she gets so upset! She has quite the attitude and is the BOSS of this house!!! Jake had his reconciliation and was so proud that he got to move forward in the next step of one of the sacraments. Alex is learning his new sight words such as... Am, An, Nut, And, To...he is doing so much better. This is my last week here, and it's really sad and hard but life will only get better. It's so nice to have an extra set of hands around. Especially when it seems that I am now having a hard time doing what seems to be like EVERYTHING at one time. With doing homework with Alex, while trying to fix dinner, while answering Jakes questions, and Maria whining that nobody will play with her!!! I really now can say that being a mom is HARD work, but SO rewarding. I have loved every bit of this experiance more than anything. I feel like I have grown so much and learned so so much. I am very grateful to have been placed in such an amazing family. My kids and the parents have really made such a difference in my life and have it just that much better. Laura is this fully italian cook and her cooking is AMAZING!!! She has taught me so much and she is the kind of mother that I want to be some day. I have so much respect and love for Laura. This has been the BEST experience of my life. I am looking forward to being back to my family in Thatcher, it will be different but fun. I am looking forward to seeing what life brings next for me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment