Monday, June 7, 2010

ALL ABOUT MAY!!!!!

WOW all I can say is that May was a fantastic month!!!!! I love living on the east coast and seeing the beauty of nature all around me. The kids were getting so tired of me pulling off the side of the road so I could take a picture of a pretty flower, tree, or bush. I just got out of control. But I don't regret it one bit. I wasn't always like as a nanny during those times, but they soon learned to get over it.

The next great thing was that Jake ( the boy I used to nanny) had his communion. He was really excited for it and it was a nice service. You ALWAYS know there is good homemade or catered food when Laura (Jake's Mom) is in charge. It was AMAZING!!!!!

Then we were off to Alex's sister loretta's wedding. I was a very nice ceremony and the food again was so good!!! It was so much fun to spend so much time with my soon to be family!!! I can't wait to be part of the family, they are the BEST EVER. His mom is probably the most sweet lady in the whole world. When you meet her, you just fall in love with her! Everyone is just so nice and awesome people. The day after the wedding ALex and I put on an AWESOME BBQ for the family...Let me tell you, Alex is the best griller you will ever meet. He made a menu and personalized it by putting family names such as "The Modesto Madness Burger" or " The Great Aunt Gail Guacamole Burger" he is just great. I had my cute apron on and was the waitress and Alex's assistant. It was such a good BBQ and again great family time!!!

















Living with my nanny family, they are huge into having parties. We live on a lake, and have parties every week... Susan throws an awesome party...Each week is a different theme, but just so much fun. They invite several families over and we go on boat rides, we have 2 boats, one is a pontoon boat and the other is a water skiing boat. We go cannoning, jet skiing, kayaking, eat chicken, fish, and steak cob-obs, with freshly made appetizers, with tasty desserts. Sit around the deck or in the hot tub. It's just the great life!!!

Also Alex and I started our Temple Prep class, we really enjoy going to it, and get alot out of it. It ahs been really neat to get to prepare to go to the temple. Each week we meet with the Bishop and he gives us certain talks to read and study and then the next week we go and discuss it with him. We have learned alot from that as well. We feel that we have been blessed so much in all just by living the Commandments. We are so excited to get married and start our lives together as a married couple.

Well that's all in May...It was a very fun and busy month!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment