Monday, December 7, 2009

Cute pictures +Santa


On Saturday the kids got to go have breakfast with Santa, they had a great time. Dan waited in line while I sat with the kids and did little crafts and decorated cookies. It was s good time!!Another fun thing that happened this week was it SNOWED!!!! It wasn't alot but just a little storm. I love when it snow, just because it's so pretty, and way fun to play in. Also I got all of my Christmas shopping done!!!! I have nothing to worry about now! Wow I can't wait and am so excited. I love Alex and he is so cute, this Sunday was his birthday, and he got so spoiled for his special day. He is 6 years old, and just too cute!!!!! Also my Alex A. is such a good sport on Sundays when I beg him to match his tie with my outfit!!! He's the BEST, and I am sooo lucky to have him!!!



Alex and his colorful snowman.



Maria was afraid of Santa so Jake and Alex sat on his lap.

The kids love to read books, so here they are in Toys R Us just sittingin the middle of an aisle reading books!!! SOOO CUTE!!!



All I can say is, I am the most lucky person in the whole world to have this guy!!! He is so PERFECT!!!

Alex and His mom sitting down to eat a nice Sunday Dinner...Perogi Casserole, and a yummy salad that I made.
This is Alex, he is so good looking and you just fall in love with him when you see him!!!

Alex made us some MONKEY BREAD!! It turned out GREAT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment