Tuesday, December 1, 2009

A week with 3 kids

I love my kids so much, they can be hard at times but most of the time they just make life so much fun!!! I wanted to list some of the things that happen on a daily basis:

- Read the same books over and over
- Arguing with Jake to drink his milk!!
-Trying to cook dinner without stepping on anyone. Alex is on one side singing me a new song, with Ria on the other crying because she wants to be held.
-Stopping whatever productive thing I'm doing to march in Alex's band.
- Alex taddling to me constantly that Maria wont listen to him.
-Maria yelling "B says cuh, F says aaa, T says luh... it never ends.
-Trying to smile and laugh it off every time Maria nearly bursts an eardrum with her loud screaming.
-Sounding excited and saying "wow" or "ooohh" to every pink or purple thing in the store that Alex or Maria wants.
- Playing the What would you rather do game with Jake everyday, during dinner time.
-Patiently answering NO to every, "Is it my birthday today?" not until July (Maria)
-Not getting mad when Maria knocks milk all over the table and floor. ( I tell her NOT to spill her milk and i turn around to do something then 2 seconds later she says senia i so sorry i spill my milk.)
- fighting to pry open her mouth to get the gum out of her mouth so that i dont find it in the carpet or walls.
- wrestling with all of my strength to hold Maria down while i TRY to get her dressed.
- TRYING so hard to keep myself from crying when i spend so much time making a nice dinner and the kids tell me they don't like chicken enchiladas...so i make raviolis and they don't feel like eating that...even though they LOVE them. So finally i ask them if they will eat pb and j and they say YES...i make them each a sandwich and guess what...NOBODY eats anything...

These are just a few of the things that happen in our fun/crazy life!!! I wouldn't trade anything in the world for all of these great opportunities!! I love how much the kids teach me and just the cute smiles and the I love you's I hear all day long!!! I love them so much!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment