Thursday, April 15, 2010

Surprise Alex!!!

This is by far the best story I have to tell... I am so madly in love with Alex, he is such a hard worker, so cute, great with anything he does, just your typical "All American Guy". I had moved back to Arizona for six weeks and decided that I wasn't feeling the happiest without Alex there with me. I have to tell the whole story for my sake because I want to remember it exactly how it happened. I got a nanny job offer in the same town I was in before I left and it was with some friends of my last family. I took the job and told Alex all about it. He was so excited to hear that I was coming back! I told him I would be back on March 27,2010. He was so excited to know that and that he had something to look forward to. I told him that I was going to go do baptisms for the dead that next Saturday, and that I was having an all girls night the night before baptisms, so I wouldn't be able to talk at all. While I made up this huge story so that he would have NO idea that I was flying back that weekend to SURPRISE him!!! I had such a hard time keeping it a secret, the only thing that kept me going and not opening my mouth was the thought of " this is a once in a lifetime opportunity, I can't ruin it". So I was to fly out on Friday night at midnight, but ended up flying out at 3:30 that next morning. I was so tired and grouchy, I hadn't slept at all because I was so excited to come back to CT. I finally landed in New York, and I go to get my bags, and I am missing my huge suitcase...I had a small carry on with some clothes, so I was okay for a couple of days. I got to see the new family and played with them for a bit that night. It was really funny when I got here, I started sneezing so much. I noticed they had 2 cats, a hampster, 2 dogs...a ZOO!!! I slept well that night and then it was the big day SUNDAY...my surprise. I called Alex that Sunday morning and talked for about 5 minutes, because I just couldn't hold it in anymore and I knew if I talked to him any longer it would just spill. I couldn't text Alex that much during the day, so he got worried and thought I was mad at him. I told him we needed to talk later, about the temple and the feeling I had. So I get to church and the power is out but they are still having church because the bishop is getting released that day. I walk in and see him sitting toward the front, I walk in and look at his face, he is so sad and I can tell he is just really thinking about something. I walk up to his row and ask very nicely if I can sit next to him...His mouth just dropped...He was so shocked...Being next to him was just so amazing!!! I have never been so happy to see someone before!!! It was the best surprise EVER!!! I totally pulled it off so AMAZINGLY, without him finding out!!! It was such an amazing day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment