Monday, October 19, 2009

Another Fun week!!

This week was really long, but filled with fun things everyday. Dan and Laura left their kids and went to a wedding ALONE...I was so glad to hear that they were going away for the weekend and asked me if I would want to watch the kids. I didn't hesitate to answer YES!! I was so excited. The kids and I had such a fun time together. We started off Friday night by going to Denny's for dinner, and then had some time before out movie started so we all went into SPIRITS. It's a Halloween store with costumes and decorations for houses and all that good stuff. they loved going around and pushing all the buttons to hear what the witch says or the people that rip their chest open...Gross I know, but my kids seem to be fascinated by that. We then went and watched Toy Story 1 and 2 in 3D form and they really enjoyed it. On Saturday we went to Fun Factor, a place filled with jumping bouncing castles, slides, and so on. We were there for about 3-4 hours and then stopped by the library to grab a quick movie. It was nice to have an early bednight because they had been up so late the night before. Sunday was nice, my kids let me sleep in untill 8 and I was so happy!! they even stayed in their beds and were so quiet, I made them a huge "feast" as Alex called it, that contained of Eggs, tater tot, pancakes, biscuits shaped in ghosts and pumpkins, fresh strawberries, cinnamon rolls, sausage, and orange juice!! they did so good and ate most of it. We went to Jakes soccer game and came home and heart attacked Dan and Laura's room as a welcome home surprise... i had the kids make cards and pictures, along with alot of balloons that Jake blew up for me! They loved the surprise and had a great night!!!


Maria seems to always be soo messy when I find her...if it's not dirt, then it's jelly or chocolate!!!

Maria and Alex play so well together, they LOVE to put all the stuuffed animals together and have meetings haha!!

I had to put this one up just for my sake, because she NEVER smiles or looks when she knows there is a camera around. First day of Pre-school, she LOVES her teacher!!!

Laura and her surprised face.

No comments:

Post a Comment