Monday, October 26, 2009

Pumpkin Patch!!!

This week was another normal busy week as usual. I went and bought some crafts so the kids could have some fun Halloween projects to do. I am NOT a crafty person at all, so going and buying crafts was good enough for me! They had fun doing them and they turned out cute. Then on Friday I took them to a Pumpkin patch/corn maze but I didn't bring any money with me, so we couldn't do the corn maze. We found some fun though... the kids were so happy to see mini and HUGE pumpkins, goats, bunnies, chicken,a cow, and a dog that wanted some attention. So we go to the pumpkin area, and the kids start asking if they can get a pumpkin. I looked at the price and it said 50 cents!! So I said sure you can each pick out a mini pumpkin, they were thrilled!! Then a guy that is in charge comes over to help us, and he says " you know that is 50 cents per pound, right?" I quickly start scrambling up all of my coins and knew I wouldn't have enough, I was really embarrassed and told the kids we couldn't get the pumpkins because I didn't have any money. The man looked at Jakes sweat shirt and said "Since you are wearing a Saint Rose Sweat shirt you can have them each for 50 cents!!! I was so thankful for how kind that man was. The kids were so happy with the mini pumpkins. Then later on that night we all went out to celebrate my 1 year anniversary of being a nanny here!!! YAY!!! We went to a really good Mexican place, Arturo's. It was very tasty!! Saturday it rained all day, and there is nothing better than watching movies on a rainy day!! So Alex and I went and got a pizza, then watched 3 movies!!! Sunday was nice, Stake conference was very good. Alex took me on a ride and did soo good and had great patience with me, while I would be hanging out the window and yelling at him to stop the car so I could take a picture or the beautiful leaves and scenery!! It was great.

Ria's pretty skull!!!

My kids are just too cute!!!!

Maria on her big pumpkin with her mini pumpkin under her feet.





That's as close as they would get to the cow...



SOO Pretty!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment